Abstract Submission FAQ
Please find common questions regarding abstract submission and their answers below.
- Which language do I have to use for my abstract?
All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK spelling and proofread your abstract.
- How many abstracts can I submit?
You can submit up to two abstracts.
- Is there a word/character limit?
Abstract text must not exceed 250 words; the title can be 120 characters long (including spaces).
- How many pictures can I upload?
You can upload 1 picture. Files must be less than 2 MB. Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf.
- Can I submit the same abstract more than once?
No, please make sure that your abstracts contain original information and do not submit the same abstract twice. Double submissions do not increase your chances of acceptance.
- I have submitted my abstract, but not received a confirmation message. What should I do?
Please go to your FEMS profile and click ‘My applications’. Your abstract should show up in the ‘Submitted applications’ section. If it is still in the ‘My drafts’ section, you need to go in there again and submit the abstract properly.
- Can I make changes to a submitted abstract?
Yes. If you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may login again and do so. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the abstract submission deadline. Please also note that once you edit your abstract you have to press the Submit button again to save your changes.
- How do I change the presenter of my abstract?
Please use the dedicated presenter change form for this. You can click here to access the form.
- How do I delete/withdraw an abstract?
Please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com to withdraw your abstract.
- How do I apply for a grant/award?
Please click the respective checkbox at the end of the abstract submission process and upload the necessary documents. Please click here for further information.
- When will I be informed if my application has been accepted?
Confirmation on acceptance or rejection and presentation type of your abstract as well as acceptance of grants/awards applications will be sent in March 2022.
- Who can I contact for help?
If you have questions or need further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org