Abstract Submission FAQ
Please find common questions regarding abstract submission and their answers below.
- Which language do I have to use for my abstract?
All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK spelling and proofread your abstract.
- How many abstracts can I submit?
You can submit up to two abstracts.
- Is there a word/character limit?
Abstract text must not exceed 250 words; the title can be 120 characters long (including spaces).
- How many pictures can I upload?
Files must be less than 2 MB. Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf. You can upload 1 picture.
- Can I submit the same abstract more than once?
No, please make sure that your abstracts contain original information and do not submit the same abstract twice. Double submissions do not increase your chances of acceptance.
- I have submitted my abstract, but not received a confirmation message. What should I do?
Please go to your FEMS profile and click ‘My applications’. Your abstract should show up in the ‘Submitted applications’ section. If it is still in the ‘My drafts’ section, you need to go in there again and submit the abstract properly.
- Can I make changes to a submitted abstract?
Yes. If you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may login again and do so. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the abstract submission deadline. Please also note that once you edit your abstract you have to press the Submit button again to save your changes.
- How do I change the presenter of my abstract?
Please use the dedicated presenter change form for this. You can click here to access the form.
- How do I delete/withdraw an abstract?
Please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com to withdraw your abstract.
- How do I apply for a grant/award?
Please click the respective checkbox at the end of the abstract submission process and upload the necessary documents. Please click here for further information.
- When will I be informed if my application has been accepted?
Confirmation on acceptance or rejection and presentation type of your abstract as well as acceptance of grants/awards applications will be sent in March 2022.
- Can I present my research online if I cannot attend the Conference in person because of the pandemic?
As organizers, we are closely observing the development of the pandemic and post-pandemic situation and follow the rules and regulations of Serbian Health Authorities including those for entering Republic Serbia. We will duly inform all interested parties via femsbelgrade2022.org, and registered participants and abstract submitters via email. It is in the best interest of all participants, including authors of submitted materials, to enable as many participants as possible to present their research. Therefore, in case some participants cannot attend the event in person due to restrictive measures as a result of the pandemic, we will offer an online alternative to participate and present your research.
- What formats are available for presenting my research?
1) Oral presentation in a session 2) oral poster session and 3) on demand poster.
- How do I indicate what presentation format I prefer?
When you submit your abstract, you can select your preference for poster or oral presentation. If you selected oral presentation and your abstract is accepted, it will be considered for a session or an oral poster session in the topic of your choice. The Scientific Committee will select abstracts for oral presentations. If you selected poster presentation and your abstract is accepted, you will present your research as an on demand poster. The number of oral presentations is limited. If your abstract is accepted but not selected for a session or a poster presentation, you will present your research as an on demand poster.
- Who can I contact for help?
If you have questions or need further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org